Check COD Availability
Tag Monas contains Pseudmonas fluorescens, an antagonistic bacteria, effective against a wide range of foliar, seed and soil borne plant diseases. It is antagonistic to foliar or rhizosphere plant pathogenic bacteria and fungi. Grows abundantly on host surface and acts as a shield, thus preventing penetration of nematodes inside plants.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF TAG MONAS
- The product contains most virulent strain which is effective against wide range of fungal and bacterial diseases in several crops.
- It is recommended in wet land crop like Rice. It is capable of thriving well even in saline soils that is characteristic of Rice and millet growing areas.
- Tag Monas is used in the control of leaf diseases. It is effectively utilized to control plant pathogenic organisms like Sarocladium, Pyricularia, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotium, Pythium, Phytophthora, etc.
- Safe to human, animals, non target organisms and environment.
- No waiting period. Does not leave any residues in produce and in environment.
DOSE & METHODS OF APPLICATION
- Seed dressing
- Root dipping / cutting treatment
- Rhizome / cutting treatment
- Foliar application
- : 10 gm / Kg seed
- : 10 gm / Lt. water
- : 5 gm / Lt water
- : 1 Kg per acre (soil drenching or broadcasting with FYM / soil)
Do not mix with chemical fungicides.
Apply 7 days after application of chemical fungicides.